Specialist Cloud distribution company, Rhipe, has signed a strategic agreement with unified talent management and Cloud HR platform provider, SEERA to integrate the platform into Rhipe’s solution set.
According to a company statement, SEERA and Rhipe will work together to incorporate the vendor’s Cloud-based HR platform into Rhipe’s solutions portfolio to drive new revenue opportunities for its channel partners.
The partnership extends Rhipe’s Cloud based service range into the high growth cloud HR market.
Rhipe chief executive and managing director, Dominic O’Hanlon, said the company was always looking to bring channel opportunities to add value to their clients, and Seera represented a unique example of an enterprise grade solution being made accessible to businesses through the Cloud.
“We are excited to bundle software applications like Seera with Microsoft O365 & Azure to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our partners and their customers,” he said.
SEERA chief executive, Brad Birchall, echoed O’Hanlon’s excitement and said talent management was critical to the success of any business regardless of size.
“We look forward to accelerating the adoption of Cloud-based HR software through this partnership,” he added.
- Dimension Data enables 21st century learning at Camberwell
- Rhipe inks IBM Cloud infrastructure partnership
- xMatters posts strong growth in its first quarter for 2015
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Enablis named one of the top 100 global Cloud services providers