The achievements of Microsoft’s Australian partners over the past year have been recognised through a number of prestigious awards announced at the 2015 Microsoft Australia Partner Conference (APC).
The company says the annual conference provides an opportunity for Microsoft partners to network, learn and be inspired by the successes of their compatriots. This year, more than 1000 partners from across Australia are attending the four-day gathering which opened at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on Monday.
Microsoft Australia managing director, Pip Marlow, opened the conference.
The awards showcased partners delivering innovative solutions and services to customers, with many embracing Microsoft’s Cloud solutions.
Awards were presented in 17 categories. The winners were chosen from more than 170 nominations. With more than 11,000 partners in Australia it was a competitive field.
“Microsoft and its partners’ success is completely intertwined. Our partners’ success is our success,” Ms Marlow said. “These are really tightly contested awards and each of the winners should feel incredibly proud of their achievements. They highlight a commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction through the use of services like Azure, Office 365 and CRM Online.
“Congratulations to all the winners and finalists in the awards. I look forward to more success in what promises to be an even more exciting year ahead.”
IT company, Readify, was also recognised as the winner of the Australia Country Partner of the Year, a global award which was previously announced at the Worldwide Partner Conference held in Orlando, Florida, last month.
2015 Microsoft Australia Partner Award recipients are:
- Australia Country Partner of the Year 2015: Readify
- Emerging Partner Award: Insync Technology
- Excellence in Business Insights and Data Award: Velrada
- Excellence in Cloud Customer Relationship Management Award: Avanade
- Excellence in Cloud Platform Award: Avanade
- Excellence in Cloud Productivity Award: Kloud
- Excellence in Customer Lifecycle Management Award: Readify
- Excellence in Enterprise Social Award: UXC Eclipse
- Excellence in Industry and Platform Innovation Award: Ignia
- Excellence in Industry and Platform Innovation Award: CloudFirst
- Excellence in Industry and Platform Innovation Award: Readify
- Excellence in Learning Award: SSW
- Excellence in Managed Services Award: XCentral
- Excellence in Marketing Award: UXC Eclipse
- Excellence in Mobility and Devices Award: Ignia
- Excellence in Small and Mid-market Cloud Solutions Award: Ozbizweb Group
- Excellence in Volume Licensing Award: Data#3 Limited
- Excellence in Wholesale Distribution Award: Ingram Micro
- Technology for Social Impact Award: Readify
- Winning Together Award: Sitecore Australia in partnership with Avanade/Accenture & Tata Consulting Services