Technology and services provider, NEC Australia has been added to Optus Business’ panel for technical professional and telephony infrastructure services.
NEC was chosen to be part of the panel due its technical expertise, geographical coverage, and specialised knowledge in managed services and communications.
The panel aims to streamline Optus Business’ interactions with suppliers, deliver improved cost transparency and governance to ensure compliance. It is also supported by a structured process that will help standardise the terms of an engagement.
Optus Business vice president managed services and delivery, Ian Smith, said it was committed to developing partnerships to support its standards and customer’s evolving ICT requirements.
To be part of the panel, key suppliers need to prove they are capable of aligning with Optus Business’ customer commitments.
- IN PICTURES: FireEye Momentum 2015 - Sydney (+12 Pictures)
- Netskope secures partnership with Content Security
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- NEC Australia chosen for DFAT ICT Global Support Centre services
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Optus Business behind fintech startup hub Stone & Chalk