Business technology provider, Data#3 has struck an alliance with Australian mobile applications provider, BlinkMobile.
The relationship commenced in mid-2014, and the two companies have partnered up on a number of projects with the most recent being the development, deployment, support and user enablement of mobile application for remote field workers within a government department.
BlinkMobile develop and market the Blink Mobility Platform which straddles a range of traditional mobile ‘point-solutions’, such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), residing in its own Cloud infrastructure. It focuses globally on enterprise customers across industry segments such as Transport & Logistics, Government, Construction, Education, Financial Services, Utilities, Mining and Healthcare. Most recently it won an award for "Best Enterprise Mobility Solution" at this year’s Cloud World Series Awards in London.
"As a somewhat smaller Australian company who has invested heavily in R&D and is now gaining worldwide recognition, it is gratifying to receive the support and confidence of a significant organisation like Data#3," said BlinkMobile's director and CSO, Anthony Harris.
This partnership extends Data#3’s significant investment in mobile application technology. Data#3 has already placed a significant investment in mobile application technology including its recent acquisition of a majority interest in wi-fi analytics company, Discovery Technology.
Data#3 general manager for application solutions, Bruce Crouch, said BlinkMobile’s platform combined with its broad expertise enables customers to be productive anywhere.
“In today’s increasingly mobile world, mobile applications and devices are critical to optimising the productivity of employees,” Crouch said.
- Internet of Things set to “transcend” the industry sectors
- Telstra and Genesys announce new strategic relationship
- Rackspace and VMware strategically partner in the private Cloud space
- Optus launches data pooling for individuals and small business customers
- Meridian IT Australia partners with OSI
- Updated: Year of transition pays off for Data#3
- Business Aspect expands consulting capability along the East Coast
- BlinkMobile wins two more awards