HP has introduced Big Data capabilities to HP Service Anywhere, the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT service management (ITSM) solution.
The SaaS platform is powered by HP’s Big Data platform, Haven technology.
General manager, HP software, HP South Pacific, Branko Bugarski, said, “Applying real-time data analysis to the service desk adds insight and value to help IT teams in SMEs or enterprises support complex user needs, process incidents faster, reduce tickets and deliver high-quality services.”
HP said the solution combines Big Data with social collaboration, asset management, automation and search technology to deliver connected intelligence to the IT service desk.
Information and financial services company, Eli Global Group, said it entrusted HP with transforming its existing IT ticketing system through implementation of HP Service Anywhere and it was able to translate its business requirements.
- Enterprise slow on the uptake of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Dimension Data releases summary of Tour de France analytics
- Why outsourcers must demonstrate value via customer retention
- TasmaNet to continue expansion via $5.3 million investment
- UTS takes Big Data into 3D with surround sound and vision (+17 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Dicker Data TECHx 2015 - Brisbane Leg (+28 Photos)