Consumer electronics vendor, TCL Electronics, has inked a 12 month contract with Invigor Group (ASX:IVO) to use its Cloud-based analytics solution, Insights Retail Analytics.
TCL will have access to Invigor’s data sets, intelligence, custom reports, dashboards and support to help develop a fact-based brand strategy.
Using the enterprise level of Insights Retail Analytics, TCL can also access a broad range of data and intelligence for their range of televisions. This includes live competitive pricing data from offline print media, online retail websites and Google data including search volumes and AdWords.
Invigor executive chairman, Gary Cohen, said the analytics tool provides TCL with a view into how retailers interact with their brand, their competitor’s pricing, positioning, marketing strategies and consumer demand for their products.
- INSIGHT: What role does artificial intelligence play in Big Data?
- State of Big Data: Industry shift underway as 90 per cent of enterprise jumps on board
- OCG Systems and Sumo Logic partner over Big Data and the Cloud
- Invigor Group engages with Sunshine Coast Council for new Smart City vision
- Invigor promotes Munitz as MD