Enterprise virtualisation and storage company, Nutanix, has announced the winners of its Australia and New Zealand partner awards.
They were named at the inaugural Partner NOW Conference recently held in Sydney.
The Australian Partner of the Year award was awarded to BEarena, for modelling the company on the lessons it learnt with Nutanix, the growth the companies faced together, as well as the customers it added to the BEarena family.
ViFX picked up the New Zealand Partner of the Year gong. According to its chief technology officer, James Knapp, as a technology partner, Nutanix is a validation of how ViFX approaches innovation in the marketplace, and has been willing to invest in its markets and customers.
The Most Valuable Partner award went to Advantage Technology Solutions, and its managing director, Frank Angotti, claims it reflects the true sense of partnership and the mutual respect between both companies.
Qirx took home the Highest Growth Partner award for its commitment to building its End User Computing practice, for which Nutanix provided the platform to the solution stack.
“The support we receive [from Nutanix] in terms of marketing, sales and technical engagement helps us continue to provide value to customers,” Qirx general manager, Nick Winch, added.
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- SimpliVity hunts Nutanix with "convergence 3.0" technology
- IGEL Technology posts 70 per cent A/NZ sales jump
- There’s a rise in zero-day attacks on mobile devices and networks: Check Point
- Data backup is critical in the storage space: Synology