Enterprise asset management company, Mainpac, has appointed Darren Covington as its new managing director.
Covington will be based in Sydney and brings 25 years of sales and management experience in the IT industry to the firm.
According to a company statement, Covington will now be responsible for leading Mainpac to its next stage of expansion, building top line revenue and bottom line growth.
He joins the company from ComOps, where he held the position of chief operating officer.
Prior to this, Covington worked at Logica and HP.
Covington said this was an important time for Mainpac as it increased its focus on addressing the evolving needs of asset intensive businesses.
“I look forward to bringing my expertise to the growth and success of such a dynamic and innovative company and working with our customers to harness asset intelligence in support of their capacity to streamline efficiency, boost productivity and drive success,” he said.
The appointment forms part of a larger executive reshuffle that sees Richard Kneeves transition from his current position as chief executive officer to chairman and finance director.
James Kirk will continue as executive director on the Mainpac board.
- D-Link appoints Matt Farmer as its national retail sales director
- EXCLUSIVE: Netskope lands in A/NZ
- Interview: Asset Guru's Chris Petersen on asset management and democratisation of software
- Fintan Diviney joins Adaptive Insights’ team as A/NZ area vice-president
- Mainpac hires new CTO
- LANDESK adds Workspaces to IT management suite