IT performance management software vendor, SolarWinds, has promoted John Rizzo as its senior vice president and general manager in the Pacific region.
Based in Sydney, Rizzo will be responsible for leading SolarWinds' overall strategy, growing its regional market share and broadening its presence across the territory.
He will also be responsible for growing the sales teams.
Rizzo joined SolarWinds in 2013 at its headquarters in Austin, Texas. He previously worked as the CMO for Jive Software and also worked at Zeebo, Informative, Apple and Intel.
“IT is going through rapid growth and transformation in the Pacific region and I am excited to begin working with the team here in Australia and accelerate business growth and momentum in the region,” Rizzo said.
- UPDATED: Fortinet restructures A/NZ management team
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- Digital Realty appoints Daryl Dunbar as Asia-Pacific managing director
- NEXTGEN inks SolarWinds distribution deal
- SolarWinds survey reveals the critical business value of IT professionals