ARN's rich editorial initiatives, 5 for 15 and 15 for 15, continue to prove a massive success as as even more ICT industry leaders deliver thought-provoking and telling keys to the channel in 2015.
With four new interviews online in 5 for 15, the total has reached 69 industry experts sharing their knowledge in 295 key insights. You want the keys to the channel? 5 for 15 will give you answers.
The latest 5 for 15s come from a broad range of channel players including: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan; Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director; Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC; and Peter Phokos, Hemisphere Technologies director.
There's more: Add eight more interviews in 15 for 15 - 15 (or more) seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. They are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
The latest videos feature a stellar line-up: Pip Marlow, Microsoft; Paul Robson, Adobe; Nick Verykios, Distribution Central; Nathan Lowe, ASI Solutions; Jason Ashton, BigAir Group; Dave Stevens, Brennan IT; Andrea Della Mattea, Insight; and Ken Boal, Cisco Systems.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
It isn’t too late, if you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
5 for 15
- Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- Tood parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC
- Peter Phokos, Hemisphere Technologies director
- Ken Boal, Cisco vice-president A/NZ
- Lincoln Goldsmith, Acronis general manager A/NZ
- Tom Canning, Flexera Softare vice president APAC
- Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ
- Andrew Martin, Zerto director APJ
- Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer
- Angus Dorney, Rackspace A/NZ general manager
- Belinda Jurisic, Citrix channel sales manager
- Joe Ingegneri, InterCall APAC managing director
- Laurence Baynham, Data#3 CEO
- Andrew Birch, MYOB general manager, enterprise and websites
15 for 15
- Pip Marlow, Microsoft
- Paul Robson, Adobe
- Nick Verykios, Distribution Central
- Nathan Lowe, ASI Solutions
- Jason Ashton, BigAir Group
- Dave Stevens, Brennan IT
- Andrea Della Mattea, Insight
- Ken Boal, Cisco Systems
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- Centrify launches its Centrify Privilege Service solution
- Tasmania’s Glenorchy City Council moves fully into the Cloud
- Optus snags Microsoft Cloud partnership
- Distribution Central tightens ties with Palo Alto Networks
- Citrix rejoins Openstack
- Hemisphere clinches top APAC Kaspersky distributor gong
- 5 for 15: Craig Law, Progress managing director and regional vice president for A/NZ
- Hemisphere Technologies flattens its channel, literally (+42 photos)
- ASI Solutions brings virtual reality to classrooms
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business