Cloud security and storage vendor, Barracuda Networks, has enhanced its global partner program providing more tiers, rewards and product discounts.
The new program aims to attract new motivated partners and enhance profitability for loyal partners.
The program tiers have changed from Diamond, Platinum and Certified to Registered, Authorised, Preferred and an additional tier - Premier.
The revenue and training requirements at all levels have been adjusted in an effort to reward and enhance partner support.
It has also improved deal registration and protection for more product models.
Partners can also access an increased Not For Resale purchase limit to use towards solutions in their own environment and for training purposes. A new MSP program will be available for approved and qualified partners expanding their services for Barracuda NG Firewall and Barracuda Backup.
“We’ll continue to focus on ensuring our partners are equipped with the necessary tools and resources to solve IT challenges, but also aligning the program to meet their different needs of resellers at every partner level,” Barracuda SVP worldwide sales, Michael Hughes, said.
- Sitecore names its platinum solution partners for A/NZ
- It’s not super-advanced security attacks that threaten organisations: Websense
- Singtel pursues Trustwave acquisition
- Sophos’ Mobile Control 5 to simplify mobile device management
- Tasmania’s Glenorchy City Council moves fully into the Cloud
- Digital Sense deploys Seagate technology
- Qualstar Data Storage Solutions hits A/NZ
- Western Digital enhances partner program
- AVG unveils its 2016 Business Security Suite