Australian Cloud, managed services, and software solutions provider, Brennan IT, has entered into a partnership with workflow solutions provider, Nintex. As per the agreement, Brennan IT will further bolster its SharePoint services offerings since it will be providing access to Nintex’s full suite of workflow solutions.
The company said, in a statement, that the partnership will bring enhanced workflow, online forms and mobile capability to its customers, as they will be able to utilise the Nintex Workflow Platform to quickly and easily build online forms and workflows without software coding.
Where SharePoint workflows were previously required to be created by IT developers, Nintex workflows drag and drop interface aims to enable almost anyone to create and manage workflows quickly and easily.
Brennan IT managing director, Dave Stevens, claimed that over the past few years, Brennan IT has helped its customers collaborate and improve productivity with SharePoint, but the partnership with Nintex will take that to another level.
“We know businesses across all industries have seen significant productivity gains through the adoption of SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365, [and] the agreement would provide an important opportunity for our clients,” he said.
According to Nintex Asia-Pacific sales vice-president, Dan Parker, Brennan IT’s complimentary capabilities made it a natural choice for a partner.
“Brennan IT’s heritage in SharePoint deployment provided the ideal platform for Nintex [and the] company that knows how to get the most from SharePoint and our products,” he added.
- EXCLUSIVE: Battle for Cloud supremacy continues as Oracle sends troops to NZ
- Dell SecureWorks and Intersect Alliance sign global agreement
- Internet of Things on the rise as IBM pledges $3 billion to Enterprise
- Ingram Micro launches US Preferred App Dev Network
- Kogan.com partners with Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Lenovo adds Officeworks to its list of channel partnerships
- Tablets to become EFTPOS terminals