ARN's rich editorial initiative, 5 for 15, continues to draw significant comment from ICT industry thought leaders and provide massive insight for channel players as they delve into the thought-provoking keys to the channel in 2015.
With five new interviews online, the total has reached 65 industry experts sharing their knowledge in 325 key insights. And there are still more to come. You want the keys to the channel? 5 for 15 will give you answers.
The latest 5 for 15s come Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC; Peter Phokos, Hemisphere Technologies director; Ken Boal, Cisco vice-president A/NZ ; Lincoln Goldsmith, Acronis general manager A/NZ ; and Tom Canning, Flexera Software vice president APAC.
They touch on a broad range of topics with Felgendreher underscoring the need to gain customer’s trust by selling them a solution they will love, Phokos talking about why companies need multiple threat prevention layers working in real time and need information security solutions as a holistic approach, and Boal stressing the importance of not underinvesting in training and development for your staff.
Goldsmith says the key technologies and solutions for 2015 will be those that help manage and protect data and deliver secure access to and from any device (even BYOD) while Canning points to the channel being able to work with the customer on many different levels, demonstrating how value is being delivered today.
And add 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015 They are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee. Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online and the 15 for 15 videos. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
5 for 15
- Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC
- Peter Phokos, Hemisphere Technologies director
- Ken Boal, Cisco vice-president A/NZ
- Lincoln Goldsmith, Acronis general manager A/NZ
- Tom Canning, Flexera Software vice president APAC
- Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ
- Andrew Martin, Zerto director APJ
- Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer
- Angus Dorney, Rackspace A/NZ general manager
- Belinda Jurisic, Citrix channel sales manager
- Joe Ingegneri, InterCall APAC managing director
- Laurence Baynham, Data#3 CEO
- Andrew Birch, MYOB general manager, enterprise and websites
- Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- Andrew Kirker, Schneider Electric general manager datacentres
15 for 15Read more: Nimble Storage takes aim at rivals in 2015
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.
- EXCLUSIVE: Dicker Data jumps in with its Cloud Marketplace
- Cisco inks 10-year global deal with Covata
- 5 for 15: Nicki Bowers, Kloud Solutions managing director
- Cisco channel a "race to the bottom": HP VP and GM, South Pacific, Alan Hyde
- Hemisphere clinches top APAC Kaspersky distributor gong
- 5 for 15: Craig Law, Progress managing director and regional vice president for A/NZ
- Hemisphere Technologies flattens its channel, literally (+42 photos)
- Flexera Software appoints Steve Beards as VP of APAC
- Software wastage is running rampant: Flexera