1. What will be the key channel plays for 2015?
We believe 2015 will be all about helping IT organisations understand and embrace the speed of change in their environments. By helping unify and automate the delivery of the assets and services users need, channel partners can help their customers make their end users more effective, IT more strategic, and their business more productive.
2. What will be the key technology for 2015?
We see organisations across the world continuing to shift technologies and processes to better enable mobile, just in time engagement, and productivity of their users. To help address those changes, and the need for IT to adopt a more user-centered approach, in 2015, we recommend focusing on IT asset management, service desk and delivery, and secure unified endpoint management.
3. What is your key message to the channel for 2015?
The heart of IT is about empowering people - being able to serve and secure all types of users, on all the devices they use, wherever they are across mobile, Cloud, and personal computing environments. We encourage channel partners to join our cycle of success and profitability, led by our channel-first strategy and world-class partner enablement, incentives, and support network.
4. Your key warning to the channel for 2015?
The transformation that IT organisations are undergoing will likely impact the channel partners with whom they will work in the future. LANDesk provides resources and guidance that will help the channel navigate these changes and evolve their business to help their customers become more user-centered, strategic, and productive.
5. Key to your company for 2015?
LANDesk’s growth strategy is tied to the success of our channel. In 2015, we are focused on enabling our partners to grow their businesses by helping their customers transform to user-centered IT.
- EXCLUSIVE: Redundancies rumoured as Symantec slams door shut on NZ
- Kaspersky Lab enhances B2B partner program
- NEXTDC earnings out of the red and into the black
- 5 For 15: Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- Anchor launches Cloud hosting services via AWS
- Centrify moves to secure wearables
- Panasonic creates security partner program
- 5 for 15: Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer
- Pitney Bowes wins Tasmania's Parks and Wildlife contract