1. Key channel plays for 2015?
Our focus for 2015 will involve working closely with our local partners, aided by the launch of Kaspersky’s new Partner Program. Our revamped Partner Program will ensure consistency across the ANZ region, and offer more clearly defined benefits to channel partners.
2. Key technology for 2015?
A key technology focus for us will be around offering integrated IT security platforms for enterprise and SMBs. It's important for us to be able to harness our global security intelligence in such a way as to meet the requirements of our local channel partners.
Our enterprise-ready products will allow us to deliver solutions that offer scalability, specific to the size of an organisation and its IT administration structure.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015?
Our key message is really one of education. While it’s important to know the trends, when it comes to understanding how solutions work within a particular IT environment, it’s no use trying to adopt technologies which don’t measure up against a customer’s primary business goals.
Before offering your customers a solution, it’s important to understand their business requirements and ‘pain points’.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015?
The channel should be wary of trying to compete solely on price. There will always be players across the channel competing for market share who adopt a ‘loss leader’ approach.
However, a sustainable model moving into the future requires a focus on adding value to your customers by way of expertise and services.
5. Key to Cloud solutions for 2015?
Kaspersky has had a consistent message in relation to the area of Cloud solutions. Implementing Cloud-based security solutions alone is not enough to provide reliable protection against today’s complex threats. These challenges require a holistic security solution which combines proactive cloud technologies that are supported by local anti-malware technologies.
The key is to ensure there isn’t a single focus on the former, while ignoring the latter.
- 5 for 15: David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- 5 for 15: NetApp's James and Kasperky Lab's Mamonitis deliver telling insights on Cloud
- 5 for 15: 10 days, 41 interviews, 205 key insights, still growing
- 5 for 15: Four new interviews added; Martin points to transitioning your financial model
- IN PICTURES: Hemisphere Technologies partner event (+16 photos)
- Kaspersky Lab enhances B2B partner program