5 for 15, ARN's first editorial initiative for 2015, is steaming ahead with readers lapping up the incredible depth and diversity of information on offer. And now we have another seven interviews online.
But remember. There will be many more interviews going online over the next month. It's a brilliant opportunity for you find out what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business.
What it reveals may change the way you approach your business and the way you do look after your clients.
There are 35 interviews - that is 175 key insights - already online from thought leaders across the ICT industry. Take a look at what they have to say. And don't forget to watch the 15 for 15 videos in which our experts get 15 seconds to say what their company will do in 2015
5 for 15 is an extensive series of interviews put together by ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists.
The latest seven interviews to go online today are:
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director
- Peter Dickinson, Greentree chief executive
- David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- Dennis K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing directror
- Sharryn Millican, Qlik vice-president and regional director A/NZ
- Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
The full list of 5 for 15 interviews can be found on the 5 for 15 Index page.
- 5 for 15: Chris Barton, FireEye manager Strategic alliances and channel A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Charles Woodall, ServiceNow head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
- 5 for 15: Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director