1. Key channel plays for 2015
HP, Lenovo, Microsoft are Staples’ big 3 bets for 2015.
2. Key technology for 2015
Infrastructure solutions, Cloud workloads (e.g. Azure), mobility are our areas of focus and where we continue to see strong growth and opportunity.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
To be the best partner at the chosen tech segments, rather than one size fits all. Utilising all Staples lines of business to generate enduring value for our customers.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
To generate constant value, always streamline processes and to reduce costs.
5. Key to Staples for 2015
To be predictable, prosperous, professional and profitable
- 5 for 15: Basil Reilly, Logicalis Australia CEO
- 5 for 15: Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- 5 for 15: Fred Viet, Lenovo channel sales manager A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Charles Woodall, ServiceNow head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Greg Cullen, Zuora vice-president Asia-Pacific
- 5 for 15: Paul Gracey, HP South Pacific Business Manager, Personal Systems Category
- 5 for 15: Rob Barton, Nimble Storage director of sales A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Patricia Nance, Oracle vice-president, alliances and channels
- 5 for 15: More key insights now online
- iiNet embraces Internet of Things with AllSeen Alliance