1. Key channel plays for 2015
In 2015, we will see vendors looking for deeper, more strategic relationships with a smaller number of channel partners who share a common focus and can add value. In return, vendors will commit more to help those partners grow their business.
2. Key technology for 2015
There won’t be a single technology but a number of different technologies and this will depend very much on the technology space in which you play. In our 2015 Industry Trends and Predictions we have a number of technologies we feel will be significant in 2015. These include unified network infrastructure or a single network for everything which leads into the concept of the Internet of Things. Network management will continue to be topical and Software Defined Networking (SDN) will become more relevant in enterprise environments. Lastly, security will continue to be an important topic as the number and complexity of threats increases.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
Think different! Do you want to follow the herd, do what you’ve always done and receive what you’ve always received? Or do you want to break away from the herd and do something different?
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
The rate of change in terms of business and technology is only increasing. Organisations need to be able to adapt and change rapidly. Technology and partners that help organisations adapt and change will always be of significant value. Organisations that fail to adapt and change will become increasingly irrelevant.
5. Key to your company’s success in 2015
Focus. The technology market is large with an ever increasing number of players. The key to our success will absolutely be focus.
- 5 for 15: Scott Penno, Allied Telesis APAC marketing manager
- 5 for 15: Fred Viet, Lenovo channel sales manager A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Charles Woodall, ServiceNow head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Jonathan Stern, MuleSoft regional VP A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Rob Holliday, Sitecore A/NZ managing director
- 5 for 15: Paul Gracey, HP South Pacific Business Manager, Personal Systems Category
- 5 for 15: Rob Barton, Nimble Storage director of sales A/NZ
- 5 for 15: Chris Barton, FireEye manager Strategic alliances and channel A/NZ
- 15 for 15 joins 5 for 15 online - even more insights available
- 5 for 15: One week down and 29 interviews online
- Allied Telesis introduces new Active Fiber security