Dicker Data has been named Cisco Services APJC Distribution Partner of the Year for 2014,
The Award was announced at Cisco’s recent regional distribution conference inn Bali.
It recognises Dicker Data’s outstanding focus and achievement of the highest growth in the region between August 2013 and July 2014.
Chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said, “This award is a great achievement for our team and is representative of the successful partnership our organisation has with Cisco.
"We’re continuing to work closely with the local Cisco team to provide our partners with the most competitive and compelling offers in the market. This recognition reaffirms my belief that we have the best Cisco team in the Australian distribution market.”
Dicker Data was the only Cisco distribution partner from the A/NZ region to be recognised with an award at the ceremony.
- Cisco A/NZ: Are you ready for digital transformation?
- Ingram becomes sole Australian distributor for HP Software
- Meru Networks signs Blue Connections as new channel partner
- A10 collaborates with Cisco on application networking services
- 5 for 15: Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director A/NZ
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold Solutions is dead, Exclusive Networks Australia arises, Pt 1