ASX-listed telco iiNet (ASX:IIN) has crowned Michael Howard as its new chief financial officer.
He will start with the telco on March 2 and is still currently employed as the CFO for office supplies retailer, Officeworks.
“His appointment is a coup for iiNet,”iiNet CEO, David Buckingham, said. “With more than 20 years of experience in the competitive retail landscape, he brings the ideal credentials to help iiNet continue to grow by providing the best products and services for our customers.”
Before his appointment at Officeworks, Howard previously held senior financial and business planning roles at Bunnings and Coles Myer.
Buckingham spent seven years as iiNet’s CFO before being permanently appointed as the CEO in July last year, taking over from Michael Malone.
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- iiNet confirms David Buckingham as Michael Malone's permanent successor
- iiNet hit with $204,000 ACCC fine
- D-Link partners with Globalgig to offer 4G LTE VoIP router
- Officeworks implements MDM platform