ASX-listed technology services business SMS Management and Technology (ASX:SMX) has appointed Jacqueline Korhonen has its new CEO.
She replaces Tom Stianos, who announced his retirement in August.
Korhonen is currently the senior vice president and country manager A/NZ for Infosys. She has also spent 23 years with IBM where she was the vice president of business process outsourcing A/NZ.
Korhonen will start her new role in February.
“Jacqueline has a track record of managing and delivering profitable growth within technology companies,” SMS chairman, Derek Young, said. “I believe Jacqueline’s skills and experience will assist SMS in achieving its strategic objectives while driving improvements in operation performance. ” The company is expecting its first half of the 2015 financial year EBITDA to be about 40 per cent to 50 per cent up on the first half of 2014, which reported an EBITDA of $9.4 million.
- ServiceNow revamps Australian channel in bid to double revenue
- SMS CEO announces retirement
- NSW Government moves to privatise shared services
- IBM names former Telstra exec as new A/NZ MD
- Ingram Micro appoints former Dicker Data exec as new GM
- Infosys appoints new A/NZ boss
- SMS takes 45 per cent earnings hit after difficult year