ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Phil Cameron, has stepped down as IBM Australia's Director of Business Partner Organisation.
IBM's CSI sales manager, Paul Richardson, will be acting as leader for A/NZ global partners until a replacement can be found.
Richardson confirmed his new appointment and departure of Cameron, but would not confirm any details regarding notice periods, or the circumstances surrounding his departure.
Cameron re-joined IBM in 2010 from CA Technologies and after a stint of nearly five years at Lenovo, before this he spent three years as IBM's channel manager.
His early career was dominated by a close to 21-year stint at Toshiba from March 1981 to December 2001.
For his services to the channel, Cameron was inducted into ARN's Hall of Fame in 2008.
On his Linked In page, Cameron lists his specialities as Country General Management, P&L, senior channels and direct senior sales management, sales execution, channels management, operations, team leadership and people management.
More to follow...
- Resellers are becoming MSPs: CA Technologies
- CA launches Unified Infrastructure Management
- CA Technologies Expo 2014: Custom-built apps fundamental to business success
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: 2014 ARN WIICTA winners
- APAC fastest growing server market: Gartner
- CA Technologies and Swinburne University develop service virtualisation AI
- Why sharing business risk is the real partnership model