More than 10,000 partners from around the world gathered at Las Vegas for Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) re:Invent conference.
Held at the Venetian hotel, the event featured keynotes and sessions by AWS executives, as well as customers such as MLB, Philips, and The Weather Channel.
During the course of the conference, a show floor was hosted where AWS’ partners and resellers were able to promote their Cloud-enabled services.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- Fujitsu servers get DataCore certified
- NZ company makes first move to Microsoft's Aussie Azure datacentres
- AWS re:Invent 2014: Australian market growth a “pleasant surprise”
- Spanning partners with Fronde
- AWS re:Invent 2014 after party (+35 photos)
- Cloud is the “real disruptor” in IT: NetApp
- IDC reveals top 10 tech predictions for 2015
- Bulletproof buys Pantha Corp