OKI Data Australia has appointed Alfy Perez as its new national business development manager.
In the new role, Perez will be responsible for relationships between OKI and its network of partners, and to help those partners access new segments of the market.
OKI Data Australia national sales manager, Greg Mikaelian, said, the appointment further solidifies OKI's commitment to growth in the region.
”With an expanded product range and a raft of new partners off the back of our ChannelOne Program launched in July, we are primed to aggressively pursue business opportunities and assist our partners with lead generation in the SME, corporate, education and government segments."
Perez joins the print vendor with 18 years of industry experience across sales, strategic planning, relationship management and business development.
“I’m excited at the endless possibilities that come with such a formidable brand,” he said.
Most recently, Perez was northern region business development manager at Kaspersky Labs where he was responsible for developing partner and channel strategies and business plans for the company’s range of Internet security solutions.
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Supplies in Australian distribution deal
- Mobile malware started with Cabir a decade ago: Kaspersky
- Kaspersky secures Scuderia Ferrari in Melbourne (+19 photos)
- UPDATED: Kaspersky APAC managing director, Peter Hewett, departs
- JDC Information Systems leads national OKI printer rollout for Chemist Outlet
- 5 for 15: Dennie K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing director