Dicker Data has extended its existing distribution agreement with Fujitsu Australia to encompass the full range of Fujitsu client computing.
Effective immediately, Dicker Data will gain access to Fujitsu notebook, desktop, workstation, monitor, thin client and tablet devices with stock ready to ship immediately.
Chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said “We’re optimistic about the potential of the Fujitsu client range and believe it’s a good fit for our SMB partners. We’ve grown Fujitsu’s server and storage business over 300 per cent in the past year so our partners are confident and familiar with the brand.”
Dicker Data originally began its relationship with Fujitsu in May 2013.
General manager, Fujitsu Product, Peter Uher, said, “Our partnership with Dicker Data has been a key factor in the growth of Fujitsu’s channel business within our server and storage range over the last 18 months.
"Our partners value and trust the Fujitsu product range and the support delivered by Dicker Data. We are very happy to extend the partnership with Dicker Data to include the entire range of Fujitsu products."
- Canalys Channels Forum: Further growth predicted for “healthy” channel market
- Ingram Micro wins Dell's server, storage, networking portfolio
- EXCLUSIVE: Impact Systems considers scrapping its channel-only model
- Connector Systems to Distribute Ruckus Wireless New Brand
- Fujitsu servers get DataCore certified
- Dicker Data revenues to hit $1 billion in 2015: AGM
- Computergate Australia and Datamax-O'Neil partner
- Leader Computers opens Victorian warehouse and distribution centre
- Epson Australia launches its Future of Business Printing system