Software vendor, Altium, has signed a three-year sponsorship of the Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION).
ACTION is a network of cleantech incubators intended to accelerate the success of early-stage companies engaged in the development of clean technology.
The agreement will see Altium provide the ACTION community with access to its PCB design software, Altium Designer; the latest version of the product builds on the vendor’s native 3D PCB design systems to provide improved support and a set of new features to facilitate design reuse and more efficient design.
“Our mission is to help inspire our community of entrepreneurs in the Greater New England area to solve some of the biggest global energy and environmental problems facing our world today,” ACTION executive director, Gillian Isabelle, said.
“However, a key factor in achieving this lies in our ability to provide them with access to the design tools and resources they need."
"Altium’s ongoing involvement and support of our programs is invaluable in helping our up and coming design engineers to thrive and innovate.”
- Bitdefender warns Australians of “Wolf of Wall Street” penny stock scam
- Password negligence could cost SMBs up to $US210,000 in productivity annually: Centrify
- VEEAMON 2014: Veeam Endpoint Backup Free in early 2015
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Gigamon signs VARs to support Arrow distribution partnership
- Altium reports robust revenue gains