Dicker Data founders, David Dicker and Fiona Brown, have increased public ownership in the company with the sale of 6 million shares.
According to a company statement, the company is now pleased to welcome 17 new investors to the register including 10 institutional funds.
"Dicker Data advises that the founders of the company have each sold a parcel of DDR shares to professional and sophisticated investors in order to improve the liquidity of the stock in the market." the statement said.
The shares were disposed via a placement to private and sophisticated investors.
The two founders unloaded 3 million shares each at $1.60 per share.
David Dicker now holds 61,140,719 shares, while Fiona Brown holds 53,617,621 ordinary shares.
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Dicker Data declares FY2013/14 dividend of $0.005/ordinary share
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Dicker Data commercial director resigns