Business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited, has appointment Ray Merlano as General Manager - Queensland, following the retirement of Mark Esler, after 30 years with the company.
Merlano has been with Data#3 for more than 16 years, most recently as its Major Account Group Manager in Queensland enabling him to engage and develop strategic relationships with a number of key Queensland customers.
“I’m excited to be undertaking this new role with Data#3," Merlano said. "I look forward to leading the Queensland branch in a time of significant change for our industry as our customers’ transition to a Hybrid IT environment.”
Data#3 Group General Manager, Llaurence Baynham, said, “Ray’s extensive sales and management experience at Data#3 will place him in a strong position to lead our Queensland branch.
"From his previous roles with the business he is well connected locally to our customers and his commitments as a Queensland AIIA Committee member and Chair of the Queensland AIIA Government Engagement sub-committee offer a significant advantage to the business.”Read More:
- Well-Run Hybrid Cloud headlines EMC Forum 2014
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover
- SMS CEO announces retirement
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- AWS and Bespoke partner for training in NZ
- Gates and Semple get Pronto promotions
- Myriad IT launches testing services practice