The NSW government has appointed CA Technologies as a government agency supplier under the NSW Pre Qualification Scheme – ICT Services. As a registered supplier to the NSW Government, buyers can easily procure CA Technologies software and services, including those offered as a service, as part of the NSW Government’s collaborative approach to information and communications technology (ICT) procurement reform. CA Technologies A/NZ, senior vice president and managing director, Hope Powers, the appointment to the NSW Pre Qualification scheme reinforced the company's ability to deliver solutions that met the requirements of NSW Government organisations and its alignment with the NSW Government’s ICT Strategy. “CA is already in talks with some NSW Government agencies," she said.
"In this growing application economy, we are working with customers to help drive innovation through the provision of technologies in our key areas of specialisation - management cloud, DevOps and security management.”
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NSW state government opens new window on data
- New government procurement policy to benefit SMEs
- NSW government calls for community feedback
- NSW Government expands Silverwater datacentre
- NSW Government names consortium to build new 'Identity hub'
- CA Technologies Expo 2014: Custom-built apps fundamental to business success