Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
Clubb will be responsible for defining the strategy of the ANZ business.
As the new managing director of ANZ, Clubb brings over 25 years of experience in software, IT and telecommunications across a mix of sales and leadership roles.
He will be tasked with accelerating growth, while driving strong customer focus and employee satisfaction.
Genesys APAC managing director, Bruce Eidsvik, said the company was the fastest growing focused contact centre technology provider in the market.
“I believe Gordon’s vision, commitment to excellence and already strong understanding of our customers’ challenges will continue driving our business forward,” he added.
Its customers include Telstra, CBA, iiNet, ANZ, Vodafone and NAB and large government organisations such the Australian Tax Office and the Department of Human Services.
The company is seeing consistent growth in customer service expectations across all sectors, according to a statement.
As digitisation, data and the ubiquity of mobile and social media continue to change the rules of engagement, Clubb believes the company and its partner network were best placed to offer a real understanding of the end-users’ needs and behaviours.
"I’m thrilled to be on-board and excited about the work we’re conducting,” he said.
- UPDATED: Xero to bring world-first banking model to Australia
- Businesses to focus on corporate reporting and compliance: CCH
- CA Technologies, AWS and Riverbed bring mainframe Cloud to big four banks
- Red Business plan customers to get double the data
- Genesys makes "aggressive" push into mid-market
- Genesys names Vaughan Webster as new A/NZ channel boss