Siobhan Delaney Miller is the latest staffer to leave Express Data, joining Westcon Group as its new director of Cisco Datacentres and its datacentre practice.
Westcon Group’s executive vice-president, APAC, Wendy O’Keefe, told ARN she was excited to have Miller join the team and that she brings a wealth of experience to the role.
Miller’s previous role at Express Data was as its special projects/service manager, and prior to that she worked as general manager of Express Online.
She has 17 years experience in the IT&T industry.
Dicker Data (DD) announced earlier in the year that it had purchased Express Data, and is working at integrating the value add distie to DD’s operations, a process that is expected to be completed by September.Read More:
- Dicker Data declares FY2013/14 dividend of $0.005/ordinary share
- Westcon boosts UC play with Smart Technologies
- Dicker Data expects $7.5m pre-tax profit, eyes $30m for next fiscal year
- Interview: New Westcon A/NZ boss lays out his vision
- Dicker Data founders unload shares to increase public ownership