Dicker Data has declared an interim dividend of $0.005 per share (half of one cent), fully franked, in relation to the financial year ending June 30, 2014.
In a filing with the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), Dicker advised that eligible shareholders are able to participate in the company's Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) in respect of this dividend and had until August 5 to lodge their election notice with company's share registry, Boardroom Limited.
The board of Dicker Data also stated in relation to the DRP:
- The price of shares issued under the DRP will be the arithmetic average of the daily volume weighted average market price (rounded to the nearest cent) of all shares sold through a normal trade on the ASX during the 10-day period up to the Record Date, pursuant to clause 4.7 of the DRP Rules.
- There is no discount applicable to the calculated price above.
- The DRP will not be underwritten.
- Shares will be round down when calculating whole number of shares o be allotted.
- Shares allotted under the DRP will be via the issue of new shares, pursuant to clause 4.2 of the DRP Rules.
Shareholders that elect not to participate in the DRP should note the dividend payment will be paid on a compulsory direct credit basis.
- Dicker Data expects $7.5m pre-tax profit, eyes $30m for next fiscal year
- Moore predicts a little pain ahead but integration process smoother than he expected
- Dicker’s first month with Express Data boasts $100m in combined revenues
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Dicker Data founders unload shares to increase public ownership