Application networking company, A10 Networks, has launched its new A10 Affinity Partner Program in Australia and New Zealand.
Core benefits of the new program include vendor investments in program offerings, profitability, and training/tools.
The three-tier program (platinum, gold, and bronze) includes a channel partner onboarding program which prepares partners with foundational and solution selling knowledge of A10 capabilities.
The sales and technical training includes information on how A10 will enable partner success, positioning and pitching A10 enterprise and virtualisation solutions, and sales assessment.
Other highlights include:
- Deal registration rewards partners who make investments in customer development with significant extra discounts for deal registration.
- New and enhanced online tools (for example, a redesigned partner portal).
- All three A10 Thunder Series product lines are covered in the new program: Application Delivery Controller (ADC), Threat Protection System (TPS), and Carrier Grade Networking (CGN).
A10 Networks managing director, A/NZ, Greg Barnes, claims the new A10 Affinity Program "is the best partner program I have seen in my career as a vendor. It empowers our partners to drive engagement, inspire growth, and become more successful.”
He said the company was making a significant investment in expanding its channel resources, providing training on solutions such as the Thunder Series, and developing certification.
“The new A10 Affinity Partner Program empowers our partners to drive customer engagement and fuel growth,” said Kirsten Lee, A10 Networks vice-president of worldwide channels. “Our data shows that a significant part of our customer base will buy in excess of eight times their initial purchase; that says a lot about the value we give partners. ‘Affinity’ implies linkage and that is exactly how we plan to go to market together - delivering a first-class experience to our mutual prospects and customers.”
Commercial Director of WhiteGold Solutions, Leigh Howard, said, "As A10 Networks’ sole distribution partner across the A/NZ region, we are very excited to be launching the new Affinity Partner Program to our entire partner community of systems integrators, value-added resellers and service providers.”
He said the program offered true tangible value to the aspiring A10 reseller, in terms of partner profitability, extensive training and enablement, and online tools to enhance marketing capability and build business success.
"We will be utilising this program as the defining framework for recruiting and enabling new resellers into the A10 Networks partner community," he said.Read More:
- Cisco's Nick Earle: InterCloud via the channel will be the Cloud to rule them all
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold adds Tripwire to security portfolio
- New A10 Networks VP tasked with expanding regional channel market share