Optus has deployed mobile developer 7’s mobile chat capability for the Optus mobile app.
The service allows Optus customers to chat with service staff via the telco’s app. 7 claims the service enables ‘chat agents’ to give personalised service to customers. The two companies have been partnered since 2007.
Optus managing director consumer sales, Rohan Ganeson, said 7 was assisting the telco with its digital transition.
"Optus is committed to providing a brilliant experience to our customers. The 7 solutions help Optus increase customer satisfaction and deliver innovative technology for customer service."
7 said its solution includes a Cloud-based platform that combines predictive analytics with real-time decisioning.
- SBS' FIFA World Cup 2014 coverage a success, but customers left with data woes
- MyNetFone to buy iBoss for $1.4 million
- HTC posts slim Q2 profit
- BYOD has evolved to Bring-Your-Own-Other-Device: Webroot
- Optus gets ACMA nod for early 700MHz 4G launch in Darwin and Perth
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- The Cavalry looking to get customers grinning with ‘happiness system’