It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
He takes the reins after two years as Adobe’s head of digital media across A/NZ, South East Asia, and Korea.
Skelton replaces Paul Robson who was promoted to Asia-Pacific president last month following the departure of 17-year company veteran, Craig Tegel.
Robson, who promoted Skelton to the new role, said, “He has made a significant impact over the past two years and I look forward to working with him to continue to grow Adobe’s operation in A/NZ.”
Before arriving at Adobe in 2012, Skelton was A/NZ regional director for hardware and software reseller, Insight, for three years.
He also served as head of alliances for Unisys' APAC and SAP’s United Kingdom operations, before which he oversaw Cisco Systems’ European, Middle Eastern, and African (EMEA) teams.
His career of more than 20 years commenced at Hewlett-Packard where he held the role of account manager from 1994 until 1999.Read More:
- Nutanix in driver seat with Hyundai deployment
- Inabox acquires Neural to build Cloud portfolio
- Guavus appoints A/NZ boss following local establishment
- Matthieu Destot joins Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Cyberoam hires new Australian channel boss
- Hemisphere inks distribution deal with BeyondTrust
- ARN Insight Series No 2 - Build better relationships: CIOs
- Unisys releases agile business suite 5.0