HTC has posted a second quarter tax net before tax of $2.76 billion New Taiwan dollars (NT), equivalent to $98 million Australian dollars.
The Taiwanese based manufacturer reported its unaudited consolidated results for Q2 ending June 30th 2014. The firm said unaudited quarterly revenue was $NT65.06 billion.
HTC reported operating profit of $NT2.43 billion and reported a net profit after tax of $NT2.26 billion.
The firm said this was worth $NT2.74 per share based on 823,498 thousand weighted average number of shares.
- Samsung hopes size, software, screen will make Galaxy Tab S relevant to businesses
- Dicker Data expects $7.5m pre-tax profit, eyes $30m for next fiscal year
- UPDATED: Inabox expects $850,000 profit in second fiscal half
- SBS' FIFA World Cup 2014 coverage a success, but customers left with data woes
- Optus Chat available on mobile
- MyNetFone profit jumps 40 per cent to $5.8m in 2014