SIPTalk has launched OnPBX, a Cloud-hosted PABX service to provide voice over internet protocol (VoIP) for small businesses.
The VoIP provider said the service will allow small business to gain access to affordable enterprise-quality telephony services.
SIPTalk is backed by Australian broadband company PCRange, that is a distributor of various telecommunications products.
PCRange chief executive, Raaj Menon, said the service was designed to help its customers run a more efficient and cost-effective business.
“OnPBX helps to reduce phone costs, a major expense for most companies, and to improve customer service through better communication. Rather than relying on a fleet of mobiles, business owners can now use SIPTalk OnPBX to run a centrally-controlled, affordable and feature-rich phone service for their organisation.”
SIPTalk said its solution starts at $24.95 per month. The firm is also offering handsets for an upfront cost or monthly fee with contract.
- MyNetFone channel partner programme revamped
- Interactive Intelligence lays out its call centre ambitions for 2014
- Wholesale VoIP to create new revenue streams for Optus partners
- WA Police transmitting 5000km further with Motorola Solutions
- SecuraLive unveils global MSecure partnership