Electronic payments software vendor, ACI Worldwide, has appointed Stephen Peters as vice-president of its solutions consulting business across Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Peters will be based in Sydney with responsibility for running the company’s regional operations.
ACI APAC and Japan (APJ) managing director, Paul Henaghan, said, “In his new role, Stephen will manage our solution consultants across the APAC region and focus on accelerating time to market, growing our business and strengthening our solutions across the software space.”
Commenting on his appointment, Peters said, “Having helped deliver payment solutions to some of the region’s biggest financial institutions, I’m looking forward to working with a company that offers the most integrated suite of solutions to power electronic payments.”
“We’ll be looking to not only drive new business opportunities but also continue the discussion on how financial experts, retailers and technology leaders can navigate the disruptive payments landscape and continue to meet the needs of the world’s most demanding technology environments.”
Peters joins ACI from bank payment technology company, Clear2Pay, with which he spent the last eight years. He joined the vendor as technical delivery manager in August 2005, and he was most recently general manager of its APAC operations for a period of three years.Read More:
- IBM’s Vazille goes to Schneider Electric
- Schulz leaves Google to lead BigCommerce product business
- APAC accounts for half of all mobile subscribers: GSMA
- IN PICTURES: Lenovo credits top A/NZ partners
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
- Kiwi mobility services provider aims to double business, add personnel
- Nutanix in driver seat with Hyundai deployment