Kaseya has improved its core IT, Cloud and mobility management solutions with the launch of the latest version of its Cloud-based management software.
Key to version 7.0 is a new Remote Control module within the Virtual System Administrator which promises near-instant remote management connections across low- to high-latency networks.
The vendor has also introduced integrated network monitoring that enables the management of entire IT environments from one screen, and tweaked its dashboard for IT administrators.
Additional updates have been applied to: enterprise mobility management (EMM) that includes enhanced mobile device application support, adding to Kaseya’s mobile device management (MDM) and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) capabilities; dashboards that offer IT administrators insights.
Kaseya said it has simplified management and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Online, building on its 365 Command Cloud application management.
“With its new capabilities, version 7.0 of the Kaseya portfolio of products is redefining the IT management industry for managed services providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises,” Kaseya chief executive officer (CEO) and president, Yogesh Gupta, said.
Further, customers can obtain immediate value, high reliability, and a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) using Kaseya’s leading cloud-based IT management offering.”
- Equinix launches performance hub in APAC
- Guavus appoints A/NZ boss following local establishment
- Good Technology launches new collaboration apps for enterprise
- Private Cloud goes beyond commodity compute and storage: F5 Networks
- Nitro integrates with Microsoft to create secure document workflows
- Wi-Fi demand growing at the hands of 'GenMobile'
- TechnologyOne automates Moreton Bay Regional Council’s field work
- Microsoft and Nokia outflank Apple and Android rivals to crack O'Brien deal
- BYOD challenge not new, but pervasive: Arbor
- Mobile enterprise applications are expensive feats: UXC Connect
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland
- Opportunities for growth as MSP market receives clean bill of health