Big Data analytics company, Guavus, has appointed Alex Krawchuk to lead its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) operations as managing director from its Sydney office.
The appointment builds on the vendor’s local presence triggered by a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Deloitte Australia which brought it into the local market.
In addition to running the local business, Krawchuk is tasked with expanding the vendor’s team to support a growing customer base.
According to Guavus chief executive officer (CEO), Manish Goel, the company sees significant opportunities for data analytics in the A/NZ service provider and enterprise markets, making it a key region for the development of its global strategy.
Krawchuk joins Guavus with more than 20 years’ experience in analytics and networking technology.
Commenting on his appointment, he said, “The A/NZ markets hold immense opportunity for Big Data analytics solutions. With Guavus’ Big Data analytics solutions and strong business strategy and established partnerships, the next phase of our development will be an exciting time for the company’s A/NZ growth.”
Prior to Guavus, Krawshuk served as country manager and regional sales director for Acme Packet which was acquired by Oracle in February last year.
- Deakin partners Samsung for R&D
- Australian IT set for "skills revolution": IDC
- Kaseya boosts core IT, Cloud, mobility capabilities
- SDE is more of an aspiration than product or technology: Oracle
- Analysis: Hyped or not, Data 2.0 kicks in
- Oracle delivers real-time analytics for ISVs with Database In-Memory
- Schulz leaves Google to lead BigCommerce product business
- Violin launches new 7000 All Flash Array
- Adobe appoints Chris Skelton as A/NZ managing director