Nathan McGregor has been promoted to replace Mark Ablett as Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, with the latter moving to lead South Asia in the newly-created role of vice-president.
McGregor is tasked with steering Juniper Networks’ local strategy, operations and elements of sales, with overall accountability for revenue and profitability. The goal is to capitalise on growing network demands in the region.
He is responsible for increasing Juniper Networks’ profile as a 'High-IQ Networks' provider to serve the needs of Cloud builders.
McGregor joins the company with more than 16 years’ telecommunications industry experience, having led sales of high-value solutions. His track record points to high performance in business development for complex technology, networking, and service provider businesses.
McGregor first joined Juniper Networks in 2006 to lead strategy execution for the company’s global account with Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra. His role saw him manage the telco account as both a customer and partner.
Read more: Telcos are losing out due to increased mobile tethering: Telsyte Read More:
- Sony to host Socceroos in a Brazuca ahead of FIFA World Cup in Brazil
- Vertel booming as it pulls in more government contracts
- Cisco's Nick Earle: InterCloud via the channel will be the Cloud to rule them all
- Optus dives into shark detection with Clever Buoy
- Ericsson Australia wins four-year NBN Co contract
- Juniper's A/NZ MD Nathan McGregor backs new CEO in transitioning market
- Almost 90 per cent of Aussies not happy with internet connections