Polycom offers Lync users 360-degree view
- 05 February, 2014 10:32
The CX8000 is a video conferencing system specifically designed for use with Lync.
Polycom claims this is an end-to-end solution for collaboration by Microsoft users.
Its system includes an optional centre-of-table HD conferencing system with 360-degree view, which Polycom claims will help Microsoft users collaborate over different environments quickly and easily.
The company claims the system offers Lync users a collaborative experience that includes presence, contact search, instant messaging, HD video conferencing, HD audio, virtual white boarding, touch display-powered presentations, application sharing and editing on shared documents.
Group vice-president for strategic alliances, Ted Colton, said that the challenges of the disparate working environment mean that companies need to work to break down existing barriers to collaboration.
“We are excited to deliver this solution to the market building upon Polycom’s portfolio of Microsoft Lync solutions and services.”
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens