UXC Oxygen automates sales with Netfira hook up
- 04 February, 2014 14:26
UXC Oxygen and Netfira have announced they will be partnering to provide SME clients with what they describe as greater connectivity and automation in sales to larger SAP-enabled buyers.
Oxygen Ariba lead, Milos Lekovic, said the company is looking forward to working with Netfira as it offers an automated service that will be useful to medium sized suppliers in sales to larger buyers.
“We are also implementing Netfira at a large SAP-enabled manufacturer/distributor to allow its customers to see real-time stock price and availability, and to place orders and process invoices electronically. The benefit of Netfira is its ability to eliminate the time and costs associated with having to undertake phone queries, fax and email ordering, confirmations and invoicing,” Lekovic said.
Lekovic described Netfira as a complementary solution to SAP that integrates with existing accounting software to provide electronic purchasing to buyers and sellers. He said that the partnership provides the technical capability to connect to the SAP’s Ariba supplier network directly from their accounting systems. This was previously not possible without significant capital outlay and technical knowledge.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe