Taiwanese PC vendor makes a local play
- 24 January, 2014 14:34
Taiwanese server and thin client manufacturer, Atrust, is making a move in both Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) through a new partnership with Impact System Technology.
As the vendor’s master distributor for the region, Impact will take on a selection of thin clients (including t62, mt100, a100T, t170W), zero clients (w100, a100w, m300), and servers (s101).
As part of the agreement, Impact has structured itself with dedicated product managers and technicians to provide end-to-end sales and technical support.
This includes the management of a standard three-year warranty, with an uplift of five years.
Atrust said it is committed to offer local customers a complete framework of solutions for all industries and markets.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013