Microsoft names Cardoso MVP
- 16 January, 2014 15:10
Author and Insight practice manager Alessandro Cardoso has won the Microsoft MVP Award in Virtualisation.
The award is one of 60 presented worldwide to exceptional technical leaders who actively share their best-in-class, real world expertise with others.
Microsoft director of community engagement Mike Hickman said he was pleased to present Cardoso with the 2014 Microsoft MVP Award.
“This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others,” he said.
“We appreciate Alessandro’s outstanding contributions in Virtual Machine technical communities during the past year.”
Cardoso is also the author of the book, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook and has been a speaker at a number of technology events including the 2013 TechEd and VForum.
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test