Avnet Offers HP Financial Services in Australia
- 09 December, 2013 16:32
Avnet Technology Solutions has launched its latest offering to the Australian market with the inclusion of Hewlett Packard Financial Services (HPFS). The new service has Avnet hoping it will become the financial partner of choice in the Australian market.
The inclusion of HPFS into Avnet’s line of products has made the company confident it can offer its partners more fluid lines of credit when acquiring IT solutions, according to Avnet Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) vice-president and general manager, Darren Adams.
"The company continually evolves its capabilities to bring innovative solutions to market that meet the changing needs of the Australian channel,” he said.
“Extending our long-standing relationship with HP into the Financial Services sector provides great potential in enabling our business partners to overcome sales obstacles they encounter regularly. As a result, they will have the ability to close more deals and increase their bottom line.”
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens