NBN Co activated 2554 premises in past week
- 13 November, 2013 15:36
The NBN Co has passed 6004 additional premises in the week ending Sunday, November 10.
This brings the total to 360,797, excluding the 250,000 which are already passed by satellite.
Of those passed, a further 2554 premises were activated across all technologies, bringing the total to 112,416 homes and businesses now utilising NBN services
Within the Brownfields rollout segment, 242,211 premises are now passed, of which 166,742 are serviceable premises (excluding Service Class 0, which is listed as 75,469).
In the new developments segment (Greenfields), total premises passed is listed as 68,667, up 1151 from the previous week. The number of premises activated is now at 23,079.
Both the satellite and wireless also saw an increase in premises activations, and are now at 42,044 and 4010, respectively.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test