R-Group and HP join WA government supplier panel
- 23 October, 2013 16:35
Western Australia-based ICT provider, R-Group International along with HP, has become a supplier under the Western Australia Government’s Common Use Arrangement (CUA) providing network infrastructure solutions.
R-Group managing director, Josh Newton, said it was a major step for the company.
“As a locally-based ICT provider, we have significant experience in delivering business driven technology solutions and support across Western Australia,” Newton said.
It qualified for two categories under the CUA including network and IP telephony products. It also involves end-to-end network solutions suitable for network infrastructure fit outs of new buildings and Greenfield sites.
The CUA is used by government departments in the Perth area. It was established to assist agencies in delivering network and communications infrastructure in new and existing facilities.
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Neil Young's Pono hi-fi music player revealed: $US400 for 128GB, no DRM
Victorian government launches MedTech Boardroom Stimulator
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips