Fronde opens Sydney office to mark transition from OnlineOne
- 16 October, 2013 11:09
New Zealand based IT services provider Fronde has opened a new Sydney office following its May acquisition of OnlineOne.
The office opening marks the formal transition of OnlineOne to Fronde.
The services provider specialises in NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products, and has offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Gold Coast.
Fronde chief executive, Ian Clarke, said the expanded team was a big step in the company's commitment to the Australian market to deliver Cloud solutions that meet the transformational needs of customers.
“The acquisition of OnlineOne has added considerable momentum to Fronde’s long-term growth strategy, expanded market reach and deepened the overall offering to customers,” he said.
Fronde has access to a cloud product portfolio with NetSuite, Google Apps for Business, Google Search Appliance, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services and Adaptive Planning.
Fronde Australia general sales manager, Don McLean, said it was unique because it "focused on customers’ business needs first and then considered the best cloud technology to fit those requirements.”
The acquisition will expand Fronde's team to more than 320 people with significant potential to further grow technology jobs.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe