Samsung devices get SBS On Demand
- 09 October, 2013 10:03
SBS's catch-up TV application, On Demand, will be exclusive to Samsung smartphones and tablets for the next three months.
The On Demand app will work with Samsung devices running Android 4.0 and above (Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean) and is currently available to download through the Samsung Apps Store.
SBS said the roll-out to other Android devices will begin after a three month exclusivity period, but there's no firm launch date in the Google Play Store.
The On Demand application provides unlimited, free access to SBS programs and movies on a catch-up basis.
It was previously available on the Apple iOS App Store, the Microsoft Windows Phone Marketplace, and Windows Stores.
It is also available on Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 gaming consoles, and a range selected smart TVs.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013